Changing the way Businesses Get Funding!!!
Changing The Way Businesses Get Funding...
Are You... An Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Or Visionary?
Grow Your Business, Gain Loyal Customers, & Get Funding... Without Paying High Interest Loans or Giving Away Total Control of Your Business!
It's Your Customers Clients Users Crowd Audience Supporters Followers Fans Investing In Your Business!
Security Tokens / Crypto Stocks
Thanks to recent regulatory shifts and major technology advances…
Backers is a Funding Portal registered in the category of Start-Up Crowdfunding Portal – Exemption in Ontario and BC that enables companies in Ontario and BC through our Regulated Funding Portal to Issue their very own Branded Security Tokens and to raise up to $1.5M selling shares in their company to everyday retail investors for as little as a $100 investment…
Backers is a FINTRAC Registered Money Service Business and a full-service marketing and support services agency providing early-stage entrepreneurs and business owners with the support they need to get their businesses up and running in areas like marketing, sales, business development, social media, web and tech development, legal, accounting, hr, and bookkeeping.
As Canada’s Digital Asset and Crypto Asset LaunchPad Backers offers a comprehensive end-to-end proprietary platform solution that enables private companies to raise capital and validate their market by selling shares or equity in their businesses to everyday retail investors using tokenized digital asset or Security Tokens / crypto stocks on the blockchain that have the potential to be bought, sold and/or traded on a secondary crypto exchange or crypto stock market.
So You Want To Raise Capital For Your Business...
Part #1 - The Opportunity
Backers Is A Social Funding Platform That Enables Entrepreneurs To Grow Their Business, Gain Loyal Customers, And Get Funding, By Selling Equity (Shares) In Their Business To Everyday Investors (The Crowd) On Regulated Funding Portals… Commonly Referred to as Equity Crowdfunding.
It’s Kinda Like Marketing And Venture Capital Had A Baby!!!
It’s Simple… Businesses need capital, and Backers Enables Everyday Retail Investors to provide Funding at all stages of a Business’s life…
You Need To Grow Your Business… You Need To Gain Loyal Customers… You Need To Get Funding… You Need Backers!
Part #2 - Next Steps
Part #3 - The Blueprint
Part #4 - Getting Started
So you think you’re ready to launch your very own IBO – Initial Backers Offering… Let’s get started!
Hold all of you Digital Assets (CryptoSecurities) in one place…
Bringing Crypto To Mainstreet
One Token = One Share
Crypto - The Future Is Tokenized
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
- A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset based on a network that is distributed across a large number of computers. This decentralized structure allows them to exist outside the control of governments and central authorities.
- Experts believe that blockchain and related technology will disrupt many industries, including finance and law.
- The advantages of cryptocurrencies include cheaper and faster money transfers and decentralized systems that do not collapse at a single point of failure.
- The disadvantages of cryptocurrencies include their price volatility, high energy consumption for mining activities, and use in criminal activities.
Blockchain is one of the fastest-growing digital technologies in recent history, and its revolutionary decentralized model is being appropriated by industries far and wide. Part of its popularity is derived from cryptocurrency, which is now a decade old—calculating by 2009, the launch year of Bitcoin, the first established cryptocurrency.
When Bitcoin was born, cryptocurrency was just that: a currency. However, the term “cryptocurrency” is now somewhat dated. The rise of initial coin offerings (ICOs) means that thousands of different cryptocurrencies are out there, with ICO-generated coins commonly referred to as ‘tokens.’
- One special kind of cryptocurrency, the security token, is on the rise.
- Security tokens are essentially digital, liquid contracts for fractions of any asset that already has value, like real estate, a car, or corporate stock.
- Using security tokens means investors can expect that their ownership stake is preserved on the blockchain ledger.
- With their ability to demonstrate value, security tokens could roil traditional financial markets in favor of the newer, more hybrid blockchain models.