Canada's Crypto LaunchPad
One Token = One Share
Bringing Crypto To Mainstreet
Thanks to recent regulatory shifts and blockchain distributed ledger technology…
Backers is Canada’s 1st Digital Asset Investment Bank and Crypto LaunchPad offers a comprehensive end-to-end proprietary platform solution that enables private companies to raise capital and validate their market by selling shares or equity in their businesses to everyday retail investors using tokenized digital asset crypto shares/stocks on the blockchain that can be bought, sold and/or traded on a secondary crypto exchange or crypto stock market.
Buy BKRS Crypto Tokens Today and Invest in Canada’s 1st Digital Asset Investment Bank and Crypto LaunchPad…
- Crypto is the Future…
- One BKRS Token = One Share in Backers…
- Invest in a Canadian Crypto Project…
- An investment in the BKRS Crypto Token is an investment in the 1000s of Businesses that will launch on the Backers Platform…
Are You... An Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Or Visionary?
Grow Your Business, Gain Loyal Customers, & Get Funding...
Without Paying High Interest Loans or Giving Away Total Control of Your Business!
Thanks to recent regulatory shifts and major technology advances…
Backers is Canada’s 1st Digital Asset Investment Bank with a comprehensive end-to-end proprietary platform solution that enables private companies to raise capital and validate their market by selling shares to all investors using tokenized digital crypto shares/stocks on a Blockchain ledger that can be bought, sold and/or traded on a secondary exchange with other crypto stocks, currencies, collectables, and digital assets.
Enabling Early-Stage Private Small or Medium-Sized Businesses (SMBs) to get access to capital and gain market validation by selling shares (Security Tokens) in their business to hundreds or thousands of everyday retail investors through regulated dealers on our proprietary jurisdictionally agnostic platform built on blockchain.
Hold all of you Digital Assets (Crypto) in one place…
IBOs - Initial Backers Offering
Crypto - The Future Is Tokenized
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
- A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset based on a network that is distributed across a large number of computers. This decentralized structure allows them to exist outside the control of governments and central authorities.
- Experts believe that blockchain and related technology will disrupt many industries, including finance and law.
- The advantages of cryptocurrencies include cheaper and faster money transfers and decentralized systems that do not collapse at a single point of failure.
- The disadvantages of cryptocurrencies include their price volatility, high energy consumption for mining activities, and use in criminal activities.
Blockchain is one of the fastest-growing digital technologies in recent history, and its revolutionary decentralized model is being appropriated by industries far and wide. Part of its popularity is derived from cryptocurrency, which is now a decade old—calculating by 2009, the launch year of Bitcoin, the first established cryptocurrency.
When Bitcoin was born, cryptocurrency was just that: a currency. However, the term “cryptocurrency” is now somewhat dated. The rise of initial coin offerings (ICOs) means that thousands of different cryptocurrencies are out there, with ICO-generated coins commonly referred to as ‘tokens.’
- One special kind of cryptocurrency, the security token, is on the rise.
- Security tokens are essentially digital, liquid contracts for fractions of any asset that already has value, like real estate, a car, or corporate stock.
- Using security tokens means investors can expect that their ownership stake is preserved on the blockchain ledger.
- With their ability to demonstrate value, security tokens could roil traditional financial markets in favor of the newer, more hybrid blockchain models.
P2P Finance - Crowdfunding
Peer to Peer (P2P) Finance or Crowdfunding / Crowdsourcing refers to raising money from the public (i.e., the “crowd”), primarily through online forums, social media, and crowdfunding websites to finance a new project or venture. Equity crowdfunding takes this one step further. In exchange for relatively small amounts of cash, public investors get a proportionate slice of equity in the business venture.
Previously, business owners raised such funds by borrowing from friends and family, applying for a bank loan, appealing to angel investors, or private equity and venture capital firms. Now, with crowdfunding, owners have an additional option.
Equity crowdfunding is rapidly gaining in popularity. According to research by Valuates Reports, the global crowdfunding market was valued at $12.27 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $25.8 billion by 2026.